Host a Screening Anywhere
SCHOOLS, PARISH HALLS, CHURCHES, OUTDOORS!
This page explains how to organize a screening at your Shrine, Church, School or other community venue.
Here are some resources to help you promote your screening:
1. To help you along the way, we’ve created a few templates for your use:
- Email Template – Friends and Family
- Email Template – Organizations
- Social Media Outreach Guide
- Social Media Images
- Creating Your Facebook Event Guide
- Press Release Template
2. As your event’s campaign moves forward, be sure to update current and potential attendees with new information about your event and the film using the documents below:
3. Before your event, take a look at our Sample Event Introduction for ideas on what to include during your introduction prior to your screening. You can also read aloud the Filmmaker’s Introduction Letter.
5. Take a picture of you and your audience holding this “We Love You” sign (or make your own). After the event, email your photo to SeedOfANewWorld@gmail.com and we will post it on our website! You can also tag it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram with #SeedOfANewWorld or @SeedOfANewWorld.
6. Once your event is complete, be sure to thank your attendees with the Follow Up Message Template. Encourage them to tell their friends about your event, the film, and Rocky’s mission with our Sample Post-Event Tweets.